Saturday, March 27, 2010

When things come together


I have been making cards for our kindy to use and sell and I was approached by one of the teachers to make something a little different. They wanted something to give someone to let them know we were thinking of them. I said I would see what I could come up with. That morning a friend told me about a sales table at Spotlight and I managed to sneak in a few minutes before I picked up my son from kindy. I had to dig through to see what was there and happened upon this stamp set and coordinating felt border by Bella! Then found the sentiment stamp. They seemed to fit well. Card sorted

Colours: white, chocolate chip, rose red
Stamps: beautiful things (kaisercraft), bella blvd clear stamps,
Finishing touches: fiskars apron lace border punch, stylized flowers cuttlebug embossing folder, felt border (Bella), dazzling diamonds glitter (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...