Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday Card Blitz

I have been having a blitz through my cards and coming birthdays. This card was in the to be made pile from way back. My mum and sister were looking for something to create when they came to stay and we found some challenges to play. These were some of the colours that my sister used and I wanted to make something with the left overs. We used one of the pals paper arts challenges. Because it was so long ago I can't find the sketch. Lots of fun anyway. I made it for a niece and the Pink Cat Studio Lily stamp fitted well.

Colours: only orange, ruby red, handsome hunter, sahara sand
Stamps: dress up lily (PCS), circle of friendship (SU), spiral (hero arts)
Finishing touches: fiskars apron lace border punch, rhinestones red (kaiser)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...