Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very pleased with this one

I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to get the cards made that I need so I have relished ideas with clean and simple lines . This one is for my DH whose birthday was also this month. I have had this stamp set - Inspired by Nature (SU) for a while and saw this design on Nancy Riley's blog so thought I would give it a go. The paper is one that I had left from what I put into the goody bags at scraptacular and I kept to this palette. It suits him to a tee. When I asked my boys what colour they wanted to make their card for Daddy my oldest replied his favourite colour is brown. It isn't really he just wears mostly neutral colours.

Colours: basic black, going grey, basic grey, chocolate chip
Stamps: inspired by nature (SU)
Finishing touches: vintage brads black (SU), black embossing powder, embossing plate basket weave (fiskars), square punches (Carl) horizontal slit punch (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...