Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I got up to in class





Well the boys are back in school so why can't I. I have been organising a scrapbooking fundraiser at our church and as a result have come into contact with the lovely Lyn from Lyn's Scrapbooking Studio. As we hadn't met already I jumped at the chance to be included in a class that she was running even though it was very last minute. And look at the result! I had lots of fun. Have I mentioned that I like trying something different. I think this is my first official off the page project. I am even inspired to get on to the projects that I have waiting to be done. We made a photo album and four cards using one of the Kaiser craft kits. The goodies included the photo album covers, papers, brads, bling, pearls and rub ons. Lots to play with.

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Beautiful cards...love all the different designs and the bling is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...