Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For the birthday boy




I managed to sneak a bit of time in the busy school holidays to make a card for my son's fourth birthday. While catching up on blogs I found a great link on Mel Stampz site for different shaped cards. I just loved the magnet skater Ian as it is a stamp that is on my wish list. So I had a go at my own version with stamps that I have. I thought it turned out pretty well for a first attempt with the time that I had. Usually the card is passed aside for the present but this one was played with a bit first. He enjoyed it almost as much as the present we got him, his new wheels.

Colours: gloriuos green, basic grey, going grey, black
Stamps: dress up billy (pink cat studio), birthday whimsy and sanded (SU)
Finishing Touches: fiba tape, vintage brads (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...