Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Workspace Wednesday

Each Wednesday I will be posting pictures of my workspace.  Workspace Wednesday came from Marcy Penner and I love the idea of the glimpse into what is currently on my desk,  and it gives me motivation to keep working in my creative space.

So this week I have to ask the question which space?  My desk is quite neglected as I have been working in my new studio space painting, getting it ready for fittings.  On the home stretch it would seem.


As for my desk a wonderful parcel arrived from Ali Edwards for Week in the Life which starts next week.  A nice break opening the goodies.  This is the first time I will be taking part.  You can read more about it here.  Ali will be sharing her week on her blog.  Looking forward to it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...