Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Use it or lose it

The last of my old kits.  This one seemed to be the hardest.  Certainly not a colour combo that I would put together.  The challenge was choosing pictures to go with it.  After finding a few I decided to do some stories that didn't have pictures.  I dug through my goodies and filled a bowl with bits and pieces to add.



 And this is what I came up with.  I had seen this layout using up alphas and decided to give it a go.


 Laying out all the pages and cutting papers and adding in embellishments worked well.


This was definitely my favourite.  Mostly because I had help choosing the different bits with my son.  He loves playing along.


 These next two are more non photo layouts.  I have done a few layouts using this idea that came from a challenge day that picked up on the idea from this website Unphotographable.  Sometimes we don't have our camera, sometimes we can't take a photo or shouldn't.  Here is a solution when you still want to tell the story.



And with just a few bits left this one was the last.  Just a touch of the original colour scheme.  



Pin It
Done

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...