Monday, May 26, 2014

NSD - @ Scrapbook.com

NSD at Scrapbook.com

With the hive of activity during the{inter}national scrapbooking day it was enough to get my pages uploaded to the galleries.  I finally have had a chance to share here what I got done.

The weekend started at scrapbook.com with 24 hours of fun.  Lots of great challenges.  They post the bits and pieces that you need before the big event and so your time is well spent if you get organised before hand

Snail Mail - Create at least 6 cards all on a theme

Insta-Scrap It - Four square photos on the page


Pocket Perfection - Using page protectors with lots of photos

A rainbow of possibilities - Using one embellishment in a rainbow of colours


Sketch It - Use the sketch and one 3 x 4 close up photo


Get Creative with Cutouts - Use at least 10 diecuts on your page
Great video with this one on ideas for different ways to use your die cuts

Title - Use at least four sets of alpha stickers for your title
A tricky one as I have been using up my alphas on another class as I have been using my stash.  I managed to find four though.

Don't contemplate too long - use a template and mist or paint
This one was left long as this is a technique that I am just starting to work with.  Getting used to using my mists.  I put together the idea from Ali Edwards class Hello Story at Big Picture Classes.  She had used this stencil for her pie chart layout.  I didn't quite get the stencil working how I wanted but put together something with it anyway.

Water Colour Bonus - Use the watercolour technique and or script writing on your layout

Pin It
Awesome fun.  I love working with challenges and trying out new things.  It gets you out of your comfort zone and you find things that you like and don't like.  Both as valuable as the other.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...