Monday, October 3, 2011

Sending my sympathy


While I haven't had much of a chance to get to my crafting space of late I did want to put together a sympathy card to send to family as I couldn't go to the funeral. I haven't made many sympathy cards but I went with a neutral palette and added a dash of colour to brighten it up.

Colours: basic grey, basic black, pumpkin pie, baja breeze, so saffron, not quite navy, almost amethyst, lovely lilac
Stamps: trendy trees (SU), impressions (bella)
Finishing touches: apricot and black embossing powder, deb divine embossing folder (cuttlebug), in colour ribbon(SU), rhinestones

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh...this is so soft and gorgeous! Love the embossed background, the butterflies and the gems are the perfect touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...