Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby cards are go



Tis the season for little ones. I have a number of cards for babies due in the next couple of months so I have made a start. I pulled out all my baby supplies. This is the first that I came up with. This is the first time I have inked up Parateddy {one of the goodies I purchased from Elzybells before they closed}. I love playing with new stamps and seeing what I can create. It was a great one for paper piecing. I went for the layered look. Pleased I got on the sewing machine to add the stitching details.

Colours: certainly celery, pumpkin pie, brocade blue
Stamps: parateddy (elzybells), text style (PTI), whimsical words (SU)
Finishing touches: certainly celery ribbon (SU), stitching, buttons, apricot embossing powder (american crafts), papers (my minds eye and unknown)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...