Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Stamp Club



The challenge for this month was to make a get well card for a boy. It had me stumped and I had put it off till the last minute. When I finally sat down and had a good look through what I had the idea came together to make Dr Sock and put his tools in the trolley. I was going to make some bits and pieces but, after starting the card I thought what fun it would be to put actual first aid bits in so that they can be played with. It turned out even better than I my first thoughts. In fact I enjoyed being caught up in seeing what I could come up with.

Colours: cherry cobbler, baja breeze, very vanilla, not quite navy, old olive, pumpkin pie
Stamps: sock monkey and accessories, background sampler, best yet, itty bitty bits (SU), dater stamp, notebook paper (verve)
Finishing touches: paper (my minds eye and october afternoon), rhinestone. first aid accessories

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So clever Colleen and adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...