Thursday, August 4, 2011

Take one icecream




My darling husband surprised me with a treat after taking my youngest on a bike ride to the park and diary at lunch time before he headed back to work. I had so much to do to get ready for our busy Wednesday afternoon but I am so glad I took the time to sit down and enjoy the moment in the sun with my son. Delicious. And the moment was such a good one that I was inspired by the design on the paper. It wasn't until I had been out for a fabulous dinner with friends that I knew I had to put it together as a thank you card. It was fun putting together all the different parts. Usually I just take some of the elements but this time I had all the right bits to create it. I realised after giving it to them what a great idea it would be to get them one of these icecreams and let them enjoy the moment too. Good friends are worth celebrating.

Colours: very vanilla, rose red, handsome hunter, basic black, going grey
Stamps: leaves (megilo), baroque motifs, lots of thoughts, vintage labels and art by design (SU)
Finishing touches: sponge daubers, white signo pen, white embossing powder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...