Monday, June 15, 2015

Baby cards

Whenever I have been away from scrapping for a while, making a card seems to get me back into the swing of things.  With a couple of friends having babies it was the perfect chance to get creative.  These bits and pieces haven't been out in a while so it was fun seeing what I could come up with.  I started with the girls card and once I had the design, adapted the colours and images for a boy.


Colours:  brocade blue, pumpkin pie, white
Stamps: baby (kaiser), storytime alpha (CDS), parateddy (elzybells)
Finishing touches:  striped ribbon (SU), wood veneers, letter sticker, stitching, paper (unknown)

Colours: lovely lilac, certainly celery, pink pirouette, regal rose
Stamps:  baby (kaiser),peek-a-boo (elzybells), wood veneers, letter stickers, stitching, paper (unknown), striped ribbon (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...