Saturday, April 25, 2015

Story Stamps - Gather

It all started with this


With my monthly subscription to Ali Edwards story stamps I wanted to be more organised and get more out of what each month has to offer.  This was the first time that I have had the space in the studio to work and having sorted more of my supplies the chance came up to spread out and get busy.  While the subscription comes out on the 15th of the month it takes at least 10 days for the stamp set to arrive.  So while I am waiting I have taken the time to watch the videos and pull out the stories that I want to tell along with the supplies that I want to use with it.  This month I had a number of photos that had similar colours so I made one kit with a mixture of bits and pieces to use.

This month the theme was gatherings.  Had some great stories to choose from.












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...