Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby card

There have been lots of baby's born over the last few weeks so I have been getting back into baby cards. I saw this cute card on Maile Belles site (did I mention I love her clean and simple style - I always want to add more but she definitely nails the less is more idea).  I have several stamp sets with little baby icons so thought they would be perfect to put together like this.  I made one in blue and one in pink but forgot to take the photo before I gave it away.  Will have to make another.  Love the end result.


Pin It
Colours:  blushing bride, brocade blue, bashful blue, certainly celery, white, black
Stamps:  bottles and blankets (fiskars), peek a boo (EB), all year fun (SU), wedding (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  ribbons (SU), stitching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...