Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just a few cards

Way back when I had an opportunity to spend time with my Mum and sister for a scrappy weekend. Usually I organise a number of pages and at least have an idea of cards that I want to do.  This time as it was short notice I threw in my bag a whole lot of bits and pieces along with stamps that I haven't used or are favourites and went.  I have started a few different layouts that I need to finish.    A little time putting together the different bits and pieces that I had brought with me and these are the cards that I came up with.
  
Colours: daffodil delight, basic grey, very vanilla
Stamps:  hello sunshine (PTI), pattern pieces (SU)
Finishing touches:  ribbons (SU), buttons, stitching, washi tape, papers (MME)



 Colours:  bashful blue, night of navy, white
Stamps:  fancy flourishes and stylish sentiments - birthday (PTI)
Finishing touches:  seam binding ribbon, square lattice embossing folder, beautiful wings 
embosslits and silver button (SU), 


Colours:  riding hood red, basic grey, going grey, white
Stamps:  lots of spots (CDS), background basics - retro and papertrey (PTI)
Finishing touches:  washi tape, buttons, maraschino bakers twine (the twinery)


 Colours:  very vanilla, calypso coral, going grey
Stamps:  background basics - retro, stylish sentiments - birthday and fancy flourishes (PTI), ciao baby (SU)
Finishing touches:  ruffled ribbon, designer frames embossing folder and rhinestones (SU), washi adhesive sheets (WAMK),   flowers (prima)


 Colours;  black, white, old olive
Stamps:  background basic - inspiration and stylish sentiments (PTI), punctuation (KP)
Finishing touches:  washi tape, domino tiles (JB), stitching, anchor and brad, charcoal bakers twine (the twinery)


 Colours:  not quite navy, old olive, very vanilla
Stamps:  background basics - retro and hello (PTI)
Finishing touches:  hello die (PTI), ribbon


Colours:  crumb cake, sahara sand, not quite navy, early espresso
Stamps:  grunge me (PTI), graph paper (verve)
Finishing touches:  rectangle rounded die (verve), button, faux stitching, alpha stickers, peg (pebbles)


Colours:  very vanilla, rose red, tempting turquoise, garden green, black
Stamps:  draft (amy tangerine) 
Finishing touches: headline alpha die (PTI), sketch papers (amy tangerine), ribbon, washi tape, buttons, stitching, anchor and brad

Colours:  tangerine tango, night of navy, very vanilla
Stamps: in the stars and itty bitty banners (SU) 
Finishing touches:  ric rac ribbon, washi tape, itty bitty banners die (SU), 

Pin It

Great additions to my card stash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...