Sunday, September 9, 2012

Big Idea Festival Day Four - Scrap your goals

This challenge followed on really well from Day Three - Dream Journal.   When you know where you are headed you are more likely to get there. My goal at the moment is to get creating.  As I started putting together the page I started pulling out bits and pieces and realised just how much of a rut I have been in. 

Journalling reads ' Once upon a time I felt free to try new things, I had a purpose for all the little things I found {usually on sale}.  Now I am stuck.  What seemed like a good idea at the time is now stopping me from moving on.  I have discovered what I really like, my style and how I want to move forward.  So I am finsihing the nagging and clearing out the bits to make way for the good stuff.'

So I will
Spend at least 15 mins a day in my space doing something towards a project.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...