Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New goodies from Stampin Up



It was definitely my birthday at last months stamp club as it was my turn for the hostess and saleabration. So I had to try them out. Love the paper from the sale-a-bration set, everyday enchantment. Would love to see more of this style in the future. I have a great collection of tags with the addition of the lots of tags die. Great to use in different ways. A bit simpler than my usual style. Am missing my sewing machine as it just needed a little more. Another set of cards for my birthday box.

Colours: very vanilla, baja breeze, old olive, tangerine tango
Stamps: whimsical words (SU)
Finishing touches: lots of tags die, evryday enchantment organdy ribbon, brads and DSP (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...