Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Stamp Club



It seems all I have had time for is my challenges and the cards that need to be done. I supposedly have more time with my youngest at kindy, but I think that everything else has stepped up a notch. Time to start having my dessert first and doing what I love, despite wanting to have everything else done first. It keeps me sane.

This month the challenge was mine. Easy as ABC, 123 {you know the song}. Take the initials in your name and choose something to use for each, then name one, two, and three things to use on your card. It could be embellishments, colours or techniques. My take was
Cherry cobbler
Masking technique
Flower
1 ribbon
2 sentiments
3 buttons
Love how it turned out

Colours: cherry cobbler, lucky limeade, very vanilla
Stamps: whimsical words and vintage labels (SU), vintage labels(PTI)
Finishing touches, beautiful wings embosslits, ruffled ribbon, victoria crochet trim, designer label and scallop circle punches, DSP, linen thread (SU), papers (unkown), rhinestones, distress tool, heart buttons

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love how you masked the butterflies Colleen. This is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...