Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When I found my desk I did get a chance to make something





Despite the best efforts to get into my craft space I have only managed to scratch out a little bit of time. But what I have had has been great and all the other things including Christmas, family time and renovations have been well worth it.

I have been wanting to ink up my Hey Cupcake set from Elzybells(they had a closing down sale a while back) and had the perfect opportunity when my son went to a birthday party for a friend at school. Cupcakes seem to lend themselves to glitter and this set is no exception. I had a go at making a boys version while I had the gear out and was pleased with the end result. So many possibilities.

Colours: pink pirouette, baja breeze, early espresso. white and basic grey, early espresso and wild wasabi
Stamps: hey cupcake (elzybells), all year fun (SU)
Finishing touches: buttons, ribbon, faux stitching, dazzling diamonds (SU), pink glitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...