Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time away




While I haven't had a chance to blog I haven't been idle. Before all the Christmas rush I had a chance to get away for the weekend to do some scrapping with my mum and sister. Fabulous I must say. I took the opportunity to do something off the page my ribbon storage box. I am not much of a one for off the page items but I enjoyed doing something a bit different.


I have managed to keep up with cards that I wanted to make but haven't been scrapping. I have been developing my style and got a number of pages started. These are a couple of pages that I did complete. I am looking forward to getting the others finished. Especially now I can scrap in comfort with the executive chair that I got for Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...