Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A special occasion





It has been my intention to sell cards since I started investing in stamps. I have made some that I have sold you can see them here and here. A friend asked me for two 70th birthday cards and these are what I came up with. The first I kept fairly feminine in colour and the second I wanted something different so used some inspiration from a resene magazine.

Colour: white, old olive, rich razzleberry
Stamps: vintage labels and circle of friendship (SU)
Paper: cottage garden DSP (SU)
Finishing touches: alpha stickers (american crafts), circle scallop punch (SU), square punch, pearls (kaiser), buttons

Colour: taken with teal, white, certainly celery
Stamps: vintage labels and whimsical words (SU), storytime alpha (CDS)
Paper: esperance (kaiser)
Finishing touches: apron lace punch (fiskars), ribbon, flowers (kaiser), buttons, green thread, white embossing powder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...