Thursday, June 17, 2010

More grunge




In the next couple of months I have some older boys/teenage birthday cards to make so I thought I would get back into a grunge/grafitti style. Several of my boys tee shirts have these designs on them. Check out this one that I did when I first had a play. I used the sanded background stamp (SU), colour spritzer tool, and sponge daubers to start. The overall effect wasn't quite what I was after so I think I will go with the less is more theory and try that one again.

Colour:Taken with teal, black, white
Stamps: sanded, background basics and in the stars (SU)all about me (kaiser), stripes (own design)
Finishing touches: black and white embossing powders, colour spritzer tool, sponge daubers (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...