Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sorted space



Here are some pics of my space. I just love using the clear plastic drawers for sorting. They fit under the desk and when I come to create I can pull them out. I have stamps in the blue one and accessories and punches in the white one. I keep my high use tools at hand on my desk. The purple cubes hold my idea folders, mags and my projects. I keep my papers in the tote bag sorted into colours along with stickers and stencils. Some of my embellishments are sorted on top in the blue craft box and everything else is on the bookcase in containers. Having things sorted saves me time as I know what I have and where it is. Most important when I am done with a project it is easy to put away as everything has a home. Time to get creative.

3 comments:

tandthetroupes said...

Great to see you Colleen! Wow what a great space and thanks for your kind words. I look forward to watching your journey. Thanks so much for sharing - you clever lady!!! LOl Tamara

Angela Fallen said...

Fabulous blog Colleen. I'm pleased you have embraced your passion for your organisation system and launched this again. I use the Revolutionize system with my scrapbooking and love the way I have everything sorted to get more scrapping done. Wish you well. Angela

Creative AddINKtion said...

Wow Colleen,how organised are you! You space looks great and very well sorted. Hope you are continued to be blessed with 'me' time as your boys continue to grow. Welcome back to the world of blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...