Sunday, September 27, 2009

Relaunch

It is with great excitement that I relaunch my blog since its early beginning a couple of years ago when I started my organisation business. No matter how organised I am the birth of a baby and a new house and land has taken most of my energy. With his first birthday fast approaching I continue to have more opportunities to get back into my space and get creative. My space is located in the corner of our bedroom. I started out with an overhaul of all my supplies especially all the great new stamps that I have recently purchased. I found I still had items all over the place. Now everything has a home and is easy to find. I have mainly been focusing on cards that I have needed to make and have been inspired to get back into my first passion, scrapbooking. I am looking forward to using this blog to share my creations and inspiration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...