Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Workspace Wednesday

The idea for Workspace Wednesday came from Marcy Penner.  I love the idea of the glimpes into what is currently on my desk, and it gives me motivation to keep working in my creative space.

While I had said that I had been aiming to get my story stamp for the month finished so I was ready for this month when it arrived it just hasn't happened.  We have been down for the count with the horrible bug that has been around and this week it was my turn.  The great thing is when I do finally get a chance it will still be there waiting for me to get to it.

In the meantime I was asked to make a card for a colleague at my husband's work.  It has been a while since I made cards so it took a bit to get back into the swing of things.  Loved it!  I am in my element pulling out things here and there and seeing how I can put them together.  One messy space.



Here is the end result.  Love how it turned out.  It looks much better in real life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...