Monday, April 15, 2013

Challenge Me Happy #43


I went looking for a challenge and found one at Challenge Me Happy.  

My pages usually start with a photo.  Being out numbered by boys I dug into my photos.  Nice to do something girly for a change.  Once I had gathered up the bits and pieces I thought I would use, I started laying down the layers that I wanted.  The fun was in putting together the embellishments.  I especially enjoyed getting back to stitching on my layouts.

I often think that 'if I only knew in the past what I know now'.  An important reminder.  Whoever you are be you.

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is so beautiful! I love that vintage photo...you really did a great job with the color palette. Thanks for joining us at CMH!

norine said...

Really great layout!! Love the banner and paper choices!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge Me Happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...