Monday, July 9, 2012

Monochromatic magic



It has been so long since I have had a chance to get creative.  With sickness and the winter blues {my scrap corner is in the coldest space}  I haven't had the chance or the motivation.  So now things are a little more on track I just had to get back my mojo.  What better way than getting out the folder of card ideas that I had recently put together and do some CASEing (copy and share everything and clean and simple).  It certainly got the creative juices flowing and I now have some more cards to add to the collection.  So motivating.  Definitely back in the zone!

Colours: tempting turquoise, pacific point, white
Stamps: happy birthday (kaiser), background basics retro (PTI)
Finishing touches: red tag sale alpha die (cuttlebug), foam dots

Colours:  always artichoke, certainly celery, sahara sand
Stamps: happy birthday (kaiser), a little argyle (PTI)
Finishing touches: linen thread, mat pack and slit punch (SU), photo anchor and brad, tearing

Colours: regal rose, pink pirouette, white
Stamps: simply you (AE - technique tuesday), tiny tags (PTI)
Finishing touches: daisy punch (unknown), brads, rose red stitched ribbon (SU), tiny tags die (PTI), pink sorbet bakers twine (the twinery)


1 comment:

Kris said...

These are wonderful Colleen, I especially love the pink one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...