Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pretty in pink



Another card for sale. I was inspired by a scrapbooking layout that I had seen. I liked the subtle colours and the combination of layers. I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to the little details. The button was the perfect fit. Loved this one.

Colours: sahara sand, blushing bride, certainly celery, white
Stamps: wedding cake (martha stewart), library ledger, text style and timey tags (PTI), simply you (ali edwards), friendship blooms (SU), patchpal giraffe (CDS), sentiments circles (autumn leaver, baby (kaiser)
Finishing touches: DSP and stitched poly ribbon (SU), blossom die (spellbinders), slit punch (SU), hole punch, pearls, linen thread, tiny tags die (PTI), button, stitching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...