Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Put together at last





I love the challenge of trying to create something that I have seen using what I have. The inspiration for this card came from one of my boys shirts {a favourite place to find ideas especially for boys}. I discovered another Sullivans stamps set that had the racing cars that I needed. This one took a few different stamps sets to create. The best creation was the route 66 label that I have made a stencil to use over again. Amazing what you can create with a bit of time and a play with the products you have. Love how it turned out.

Colours: going grey, night of navy, cherry cobbler, old olive
Stamps: racing (sullivans), grunge (kaiser), dress up lily (PCS), itty bitty bits (SU), alpha (rosie's studio), bobble alpha (CDS) alpha (martha stewart)
Finishing touches: stitching, white embossing powder, star punch, horizontal slit punch (SU)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Colleen, your card is fabulous! Love the white background stamping and great inspiration photo!

Judy said...

Love the card Colleen, and the inspiration piece...
Have a great day.
Judy

Linda said...

I love how it turned out as well, its great. Now i will be forever looking at my sons T shirts for inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...