Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sympathy card



The inspiration for this card came from a bed of flowers that I often pass as I head into New Plymouth. It is a mass of white flowers with peach coloured poppy type flowers. I thought it fitted well with the muted tones while still adding a bit a colour. I also had the chance to use my spellbinder Label Two for the first time. Despite them having been around for some time spellbinder nestibilities dies have been on the one day wish list. They really are a great tool to turn a card from fair to fab

Colours: orange, very vanilla, white
Stamps: oh so lovely and inspired by nature (SU), alpha (unknown)
Finishing touches: apron lace punch, cotton twill tape, spellbinders nestibilities 2, White embossing powder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...