Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Stamp Club Challenge



I normally leave my challenges to the last week and sometimes the night before but I having got more organized I have been getting on to them earlier and earlier. This time it was to create a masculine card. These ones came about from inspiration and I just had to try them out. The first was from one of my sons shirts, they have several with camouflage on them. The second was from a bible cover that I saw. I have to say that this seems to have become very much a part of my style and a personal challenge. See something and try to recreate it using what I have. It ultimately leads to a desire to create the stamps that I need.

Colours: basic grey, going grey, red, white
Stamps: birthday whimsy, oh so lovely (SU)
Finishing touches: felt, vintage brad (SU), red thread, red embossing powder, distressing tool, colour spritzer

Colour: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, old olive, white
Stamps: small pieces, baroque motifs, friendship blooms, vintage labels
Finishing touches: stitched ribbon, designer label punch, colour spritzer tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...