Monday, October 26, 2009

Using the Scraps

I had finished making a card for a birthday party that my son was off to and going to put the leftovers into the bag to be put away as I usually do when I had one of those light bulb moments. I had several pieces of paper that I hadn't used because they weren't quite right and thought how because they worked well with other pieces I had in the bag I should use them up. I have been meaning to make some more thank you cards for kindy to use so it was the perfect fit. Once I started of course it was hard to stop. A simple layout, an effective result.


Clockwise from left
Colours: baja breeze, brown
Papers: metro collection(Wall street), Simply chic (American crafts)
Stamps: lots of thoughts (SU)
Finishing Touches: 5/8" grosgrain ribbon-bajaj breeze and square scallop punch (SU)
, buttons

Colours: kiwi kiss, so saffron
Paper: patterned (unknown), wild daisy (Heidi Grace)
Stamps: lots of thoughts (SU)
Finishing Touches: 5/8" grosgrain ribbon-kiwi kiss and square scallp punch (SU), buttons

Colours: bravo burgundy, brocade blue
Paper: patterned (unknown)
Stamp: circle of friendship(SU)
Finishing Touches: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon-brocade blue and circle scallop punch (SU), buttons

Colours: choc chip, pink pirouettte, regal rose
Papers: patterned (unknown)
Stamps: circle of friendship (SU), background stripes (own design)
Finishing Touches: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon-choc chip and circle scallop punch (SU), buttons

Enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...