Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time to scrap




We have just had a long weekend {Queen's birthday} and everyone had their list of things that they would like to do. Top of mine is always a chance to do some scrapbooking. With discovering my style I am in the process of finishing pages and sorting albums ready to get more photos printed and get going. I have been looking at how to best use my page dividers {you can see some of what I have been doing here} and had these pages slipped into the dividers but hadn't got to the next stage. So I pulled out the photos and put together some of my page packs {trying to use my stash} and was ready to create some pages. So much easier having the starting point ready as I was able to focus on the design and story. Something that I have put more of my emphasis on. In three hours three complete pages. I am enjoying scrapping and not feeling like it is such a chore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...