Monday, June 27, 2011

Something for someone else



After a rather grumpy day of forever playing catch up I usually find it hard to get motivated to stamp or scrap {mainly because I am so tired}. But a thought struck me that when you feel least like it, do something for someone else. So I put together this card to send some blessings to a good friend and it has worked. I am feeling alot more energised and back in perspective.

The inspiration for this one is from an advertising sign that I see all the time as I drive down our one way system. Clean and simple. Something that I like but haven't done much of. I thought this one worked well.

Colours: riding hood red, white, black
Stamps: inspired by nature, baroque motifs, vintage labels, and best yet (SU)
Finishing touches: in colour ribbon (SU), button, tag punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...