Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby cards a plenty



With a number of baby's on the way I have been wanting to try out a stamp set {peek a boo} that I got a while back in Elzybells closing down sale. I love the way that Wendy Bond at Bond Girl Bliss and Jodie Collins at Stamping a Latte combine papers and use stitching to bring it together. Having set up my sewing machine on my desk I am using it more and more.
I also pulled out and dusted off my i-top brad maker and made a brad. I hadn't been using them as they seem to need a topper. Now that I have the itty bitty bits stamp set from Stampin Up it is the perfect topper for adding a little detail. Will definitely be using them more I think.

Colours: rose red, old olive, white
Stamps: peek a boo (elzybells), itty bitty bits (SU)
Finishing touches: designer series paper (SU), patterned paper (unknown), stitching, i-top brad, ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...