Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #121



It has been a long time since I have had a go at one of Karen Giron's sketch challenges. So this week after checking out the challenge I got to and made one. It all started with the patterned paper that I would use if I found the right button. Of course the added challenge is to get it photographed and onto the blog. I was all sorted with that and planned on getting the card to the birthday girl the next day so I could then put it on the blog as she will probably see it here. But alas I left it on the desk and so it didn't get there. It's a good thing that her birthday isn't til next week so I haven't missed it. But happy birthday Steph! this ones on its way to you.

A great sketch to play with. You can check out what others have done here. Hope to play along again more regularly.



Colours: very vanilla, basic black
Stamps: best yet (SU)
Finishing touches: deb divine embossing folder (cuttlebug), spellbinder labels one (nestibilities), circle cutter (creative memories), apron lace border punch (fiskars), button, linen thread, stitching, black embossing powder, photo anchor and brad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...