Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mid Winter Christmas


I made a promise to myself that after rushing to get my Christmas cards done in December for the last few years that I was going to get organised and do it mid year this year. As it is something that I want to do why not make it a priority. I am a design one and then mass produce girl. One day I might have a go at doing different ones spread out over the year but I love putting effort into creating it and making the most of it. So far I had put together a few bits and pieces as starters and this weekend I designed the card. While I had the bits and pieces out I started putting together the different parts ready to make them up. This is a sneak peak at my favourite part. I loved the fact that I didn't feel pressured to get it all done and could spend time making something that I liked

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...