Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrapbooking update

I have been plugging away at my scrapbooking. I have been wanting to finish an album that I started away back on our trip to Canada (2003). Kind of an incentive for getting back into my boys pages that I really want to do. A few pages later and an album that fell apart and I am done apart from the journalling. Stay tuned for some pics of my favs once I have done this.

I am also very excited about some new things that I have found that are going to help me get my photos in albums and actually get some of our baby (who is nearly two!) printed.
Despite simplifying my pages I realised that I was never going to get caught up and will be forever stuck in baby photos when I have some great shots itching to be scrapped and journalled now. Thanks to loads of surfing the net and checking out whats new I have put it together and feel good about scrapping again

Watch this space!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...