Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just for fun



Seems I find inspiration everywhere I look. This one comes from a denim skirt that I saw on a friends daughter. She was wearing it over striped orange and pink stockings Loved the colours and the design so in keeping with my style had to have a go at creating something from it. I used the same technique to create the denim look as on this card. I dug out the different flowers that I had and my mini sewing machine and I was away. In the end I couldn't help adding the stiching around the flowers. It was one of those one off cards that was just for fun as I don't have much chances to give away girls cards.

Colour: rose red, night of navy, pumpkin pie, taken with teal
Stamps, stripes (own design), sanded (SU)
Finishing touches: flower stencils, 5 petal punch (SU), daisy punch, buttons, threads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...