Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Stamp Club Challenge


Our challenge for this month was rose red and one of the flowers that we did at stamp club last month. Not having much if any in the way of papers in rose red I wanted to create my own so started from there. Having gone through some of my bits and pieces I came across a piece of ribbon that I had kept despite being tiny and wanted to use it (even though it wasn't stampn up). So the initial inspiration went on from there. What was to be fairly simple turned into one of my play times where I try lots of different things before I am happy with it. I was quite pleased with the end result. If you want to see what the others came up with check out the link here.

Colours: rose red, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, pink pirouette
Stamps: background sampler, vintage labels and big and little pieces (SU)
Finishing touches: scallop punch, rhinestone brad and linen thread (SU),stitching, ribbon, tag punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...