Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yes another baby card



It all started with a paper from My Minds Eye. The colours came together from here. I wanted to use my baby tees stampin around wheel and teamed it up with a new cuttlebug alpha die. I was going to go for glitter but stumbled on my felt collection and decided it was a better look. Will have to go back to the glitter though as I think it will work well with the alpha die.

Colours: very vanilla, taken with teal, early espresso, certainly celery, wild wasabi
Stamps: baby tees and all in the stars (SU)
Finishing touches: felt, red tag sale alpha die (cuttlebug), stitching, buttons, copper embossing powder, island indigo ruffled ribbon

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You've been busy Colleen! Love all your posts...this little one with the trio of onesies is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...