Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time to catch up


Finally I have had a chance to catch up with all the projects I have been working on over the last month. With some big projects I just haven't had a chance to get on line. It's been all good though as I had the fabulous surprise of a visit from my little brother all the way from Canada. There has been lots to catch up on and with the addition of a new cabinet to my space I have had a sort and am looking forward to more time playing with my new supplies {including my bakers twine which I finally got onto purchasing}.

Time for some layouts again I think.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Yea for twine from The Twinery!! Trust me, you will LOVE this stuff! It is hard for me NOT to use it on each and every project I make!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...