Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Promise


When I haven't been posting it usually means I haven't had a chance to share what I have been creating. But at the moment it is more that I haven't even had the chance to create. I have had a change of focus for a bit and been organising a few different things around the place so I can do more scrapping. And I have been writing more for my life blog sortedlife for a mum's group study.

So itching to get back to it I was feeling a little rusty so I pulled out photos that have a bit of a story to tell. I found this picture and initially was going to pass it by as it didn't have much of a story to tell. Then I realised that it actually is a symbol of the story that I am telling at the moment. A little reminder that I can do what I was created for. One thing at a time

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Colleen, such beautiful journaling and a wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...