Friday, October 15, 2010

My new find





My focus of late has been on card making. Seems to be a common thing that I hear. Cards are smaller projects they just seem easier than getting out all the bits to complete pages. So wanting to get back into it I took they chance while away visiting with family to get some done thanks to my fab husband who took the kids out for the day so I could scrap with Mum and my sister. It was a chance to have a go at using the page dividers by We R Memory Keepers that I have discovered that are being used in all sorts of ways. I got mine from Scrappin Patch. When I started scrapbooking it was all about getting my photos out of their box and telling the stories that went with them. Despite all my organising my photos are still in a box on my shelf and and now with digital multiplying rapidly on my computer. So I am in the process of developing a way to remedy this in conjunction with what I have already put together. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...