Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 89



I always love the chance to have a play with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge at The Sweetest Thing. This one is number 89 which you will find here. So I pulled out the gorgeous papers that I picked up at Spotlights recent 50% off sale. I love these colours and variations of the same at the moment. Patterned papers are great to put together. Because they match you get to play around with the extras a bit more as I did here using my i top tool from Imaginisce to make a matching brad to embellish.

Colours: baja breeze, very vanilla, chocolate chip
Stamps: praire lane (Kaiser), vinatge labels (SU)
Finishing touches: baja breeze striped ribbon (SU), daisy punch, prarie lane papers (kaiser), buttons (basic grey), i top brad maker (imaginisce), faux stitching

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous colours together ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...