Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 86


Having received my order from Elzybells I just had to ink up some and give them a go. I discovered their site while blog hopping to discover they are closing down. Never one to miss a sale I purchased a few and have sent another order since. Such a shame as they are such fab designs and fun to work with. So stamps in hand I headed to one of my favourite sketch blogs the sweetest thing for the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. Karen has great designs and inspiration. It has been a while since I did a challenge and have just managed to sneak in for the cut off.

I knew I wanted purple as the base colour and found some papers to use. I used my spots to create the patterned paper I was after to tie the colours together. I was really pleased with the end result. It just needed the finishing touch which I found with the antique button. Looking forward to inking up some more.

Colour: lovely lilac, old olive, whisper white
Stamps: rubbadubadub and bubbles border (elzybells), lots of spots (CDS)
Finishing touches: apron lace border punch (fiskars), black embossing powder, antique button

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...