Sunday, November 18, 2012

Matching card - In the Stars

 
Pin It

Would you believe it if I said that my nearly 4 year old helped out with this one!  Usually I stamp when he isn't about as he likes to try everything.  This card was needed that day for a birthday and we had time so why not. I used the paper that we wrapped the gift in as inspiration, colour and all.  The embossing folder is a recent purchase and added a bit of depth.  We had fun racing the stitching around the edge with a heavy foot to start.  The little details came together bit by bit.  I cut and he said where to put things.  A great joint effort.

Colours:  white, pacific point, wild wasabi
Stamps: in the stars (SU)
Finishing touches:  solid stars embossing folder (craft concepts), stitching, white embossing powder, star punches (unknown), rhinestones, denim bakers twine (the twinery)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...