Sunday, November 4, 2012

Determined to Finish my Album

Finally a chance to get back to the album that I have been working on.  While I love the photos and telling the stories the album has been giving me challenges because the pages are stuck in and not easy to scrap on (or photograph).  So I am keeping it simple. I added the torn paper and the newspaper look to reflect the story. This page is the start of 4 or 5 more that I have also started.  I decided to go for starting the basic layout and then I will go back and add the detail and the journalling.  I have had a good clean out of my stash and using the kits I put together it is working well.  I press on.  When I am done I will be sorting through photos and printing them ready for a new way to scrap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...