Monday, December 5, 2011

Especially for you


I love creating cards for someone special. It gives me the chance to put together things that relate to them. This one was for a special crafty lady who comes up with wonderful ideas each month at stamp club. Happy birthday Cherie at Creative AddINKtion. Time to spoil you for a change.
The inspiration started from a recent purchase of Ali Edwards stamp sets. You can find them at Technique Tuesday here . I got mine through 123 stitch . Such great sentiments and I love the different fonts. I enjoyed putting it all together.

Colours: baja breeze, calypso coral, blush blossom
Stamps: simply you (technique tuesday), friendship stampin wheel (SU), notebook paper and rounded rectangle die (verve)
Finishing touches: paper fashions (klutz), in colour ribbon, beautiful wings embosslits (SU)< buttons, stitching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...